Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I recommend...SAFARI PARK!

Do you love animals?


I DO!

Do you want to get up and personal with a black rhino???


I DO!

I highly recommend the After Dark tour at Safari Park in Escondido, Ca.

Daninmal and I had the best time feeding the animals.  The giraffes sure liked to lick Dan on the lips! The animals were all very friendly and I loved my time.  Our tour guide was amazing!  I recommend the After Dark tour, but beware, it is a bit sexual.  She said her Valentine's day tour is even more racey!  I can't wait to go back.  She'd tell us about how giraffes know when its female is ready to make babies and how successful the park is at making those babies!  

Just know that if you buy a tour, it also works towards the admission into the park.  You can hang out there all day and then go on the tour.  Unfortunately, we didn't know this and just showed up for the tour.  We missed out on a mother gorilla giving birth to her baby and then hold it and its placenta around for the day!  Thrilling, right?!

This is just one of the many adventures this summer!  Here are some more pictures!

Giraffe Close Up! There were baby giraffes and mama giraffes!


This is the male black rhino! Isn't he cute!?

No comments:

Post a Comment